Excellent Personal Injury Representation
Friedman Law Offices can handle a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our firm has been serving the needs of accident victims and their families since 1962, and we can help you recover the compensation you need from the parties responsible for your injuries.
Our lawyers can represent you in any of the following:
- Auto accidents, including those involving injuries to bicyclists and/or pedestrians
- Motorcycle accidents
- Semi-truck accidents and commercial vehicle collisions
- Workplace accidents that occur in places such as factories, construction sites or warehouses
- Medical malpractice involving doctors, surgeons, nurses and other medical professionals
- Claims for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits
- Insurance bad faith claims
- Premises liability claims for injuries resulting from dangerous property conditions
- Injuries suffered due to a dog bite
- Product liability claims for injuries resulting from defective design or manufacturing
It’s important to note that in personal injury litigation, you must prove more than the fact that your injuries resulted from the negligent, reckless or unlawful conduct of another. You must also show both the nature and extent of the actual damages you suffered. We work closely with experts and forensic professionals from a variety of disciplines to ensure that your damages demand for all injuries and/or loss(es) is complete, fully documented, and persuasive both in settlement negotiations and at trial.
For more information about our experience with serious injury and fatal accident claims in Nebraska, please contact one of the personal injury attorneys at Friedman Law Offices in Lincoln for a free consultation.