Darrel Parker Case:
Herb Friedman, Friedman Law Offices, Lincoln Nebraska, looks for evidence from 1955 murder case. Darrel Parker’s new lawyer, Herb Friedman is seeks evidence from his client’s 1955 murder trial.
Critical evidence seems to have vanished years ago
Critical evidence seems to have vanished years ago, which makes seeking evidence a problem.
“If they have it, it will be produced,” said Friedman Monday about law officials. “If they lost it, it won’t be produced.”
Read Article from JournalStar.com.
Other related articles:
- Timeline of Darrel Parker Case
- Another Wrongful Conviction Begs for End to Death Penalty – Quad City Times
- Help for Parker is Welcome – Journal Star
- Lincoln Lawyer Looks for Missing Evidence in Reopening 1955 Murder Case – Lincoln Journal Star
- Lincoln Journal Star Article PDF