Nebraska Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Lawyers
Contact Friedman Law Offices, P.C., L.L.O. in Lincoln for a free consultation about your alternatives in the event of a serious work injury, motor vehicle accident, or any other negligence claim. Our AV-rated* firm has served the needs of accident victims and their families since 1962, and we can help you recover the compensation you need from the parties responsible for your injuries.
We handle a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death claims resulting from accidents on the highway, at work, or in unsafe buildings. Our lawyers can represent you in any of the following:
- Auto accidents , including those involving injuries to motorcyclists , bicyclists, or pedestrians
- Semi-truck accidents and commercial vehicle collisions
- Claims for damages resulting from sexual abuse suffered during childhood
- Workplace accidents in factories, construction sites, or warehouses
- Medical Malpractice involving doctors, surgeons, nurses, and other medical professionals
- Claims for workers' compensation or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits
- Insurance Bad Faith claims
- Premises liability claims for injuries resulting from dangerous property conditions and dog bite injuries
- Products liability claims for injuries resulting from defective design or manufacturing
In personal injury litigation, you must prove more than that your injuries resulted from the negligent, reckless, or unlawful conduct of another. You must also show the nature and extent of the injured party's actual damages. We work closely with experts and forensic professionals from many disciplines to make sure that your damages demand for spinal cord injuries , trauma to the brain , or any other injury or loss is complete, fully documented, and persuasive both in settlement negotiations and at trial.
For more information about our experience with serious injury and fatal accident claims in Nebraska, contact one of the personal injury attorneys at Friedman Law Offices, P.C., L.L.O. in Lincoln for a free consultation.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories--legal ability and general ethical standards.